20.7.09

introspective....


doubt.

There are times that my mind overwhelms my ability to live.
I have many aspirations and desires...but no official plan to get there.
When I have multiple irons in the fire, I jump from one to another
without finishing a thing.
I then get annoyed with myself which, in turn, leads to a distorted perspective where
I doubt......everything I create.....everything.
.........

I drift.
........

You know those people....those people that appear to be completely FREE.....
free to dance, I mean really free to close their eyes and FEEL in a room
FULL of people.
Now I have felt that before, with ideal conditions, but can't "find" that feeling on demand.
THAT is how I want to live.
The world around me MELTS away....
and......
I "DANCE".
............
I embrace getting older.
I would NEVER go back 10 years, for i know I may not even recognize myself.
I have fallen, but each time I get up with a token...something learned.
I am building "wealth".
.............
May I never stop learning
.......evolving.....growing.

When the self-doubt clouds half your mind,
whisper to yourself

"just dance".



No comments: