18.3.10

a Magnolia for baby M

This flower was done for a stunning baby girl in Austin named Magnolia .
The room was already so lovely and this striking graphic done in a satin finish chocolaty brown contrasted with the matte sage green walls made the room perfectly balanced and interesting.
I LOVE LOVE the way this turned out!


I also did a fun initial for baby "M" on a striped wall. She has the nickname "Magpie", like the bird, so I had to add a quirky lil' bird perfectly perched on her M. This room is magazine worthy with all of Melissa's fabulous decor choices and now the added interest of customized mural graphics to set it apart from the masses of baby nursery similarity!!




1 comment:

sara said...

I adore this! I love that you added a magpie to the M. So clever and unique. I loathe typical baby rooms, so I'm quite taken with this! Great work!