18.5.10

i love lucy.





I had the absolute privilege to to add some mural art to baby Lucy's already
aDORable room. I must say, it came out.....
SOOOOO Sweet!
One of my favorite parts is the birdcage group on the closet doors. Not only is
this unique and unexpected but it leaves her walls more available for future photos,
bulletin board, or shelves as needed.
The growth chart will be marked with the date as they measure their growing gal.
I can't wait to meet her!

Happy "nesting" to Lucy's amazing momma!

2 comments:

sara said...

love it! I am smitten with that growth chart tree! Who do the initials on the heart belong to? What a great idea. I also love the little nest that you tucked away and the birdcages are just the icing (cream CHEESE even) on an already perfect little cupcake. I wish you were in colorado!

JeniLizi said...

A and P are baby Lucy's mom and dad....still in love ;)